Since each house is equipped with its own nuances, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might be looking for a basic alarm system that is bundled with doors, windows, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more robust security solution that includes indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your Lansing, IL home security system will be better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Best Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security package, you can opt for:
- Window and door sensors on exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital touchpad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Lansing, IL Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your House While You Are Away
To see who's knocking on your door or what made that noise in your yard, you will need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front steps and a visual on your visitors or deliveries before you answer the door. Outdoor cameras are motion activated, with waterproof and low-light designs in HD quality. Or check on the kids and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
Watch real-time feeds and see notifications from each of your Lansing, IL cameras through your ADT Control mobile application. See your home at all times to make sure nothing is out of place - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera senses extra motion.