Back-Up Your Hammond Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs could deter intrusion at times, It’s best not to count on them as your lone security measure. As an alternative, think about implementing all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be recorded by surveillance as it could be used against them in a legal matter. You should install an outdoor camera system that oversees typical access points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most thieves will enter by way of obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event a device is triggered, your security system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s a fact that a great deal of robberies occur in broad daylight when individuals are at work, you must also have a plan to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically around your access points will immediately illuminate criminal activity and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locks will update you if an individual attempts to engage your door. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by offering a visual perspective. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation device, smart light bulbs are able to be customized to a set routine or activated easily from your smartphone. Smart lights make it appear that you are present and help discourage thieves.