Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Hammond?
There's a general idea that putting a home security sign next to your primary entry is all you need to ward off criminals. In essence, a robber is supposed to see "Protected By ADT'' and move on. Therefore, would it make sense to only implement a home security sign in Hammond and forget about installing a home security system? This means that a alarm system isn’t necessary, just get a home security sign in Hammond. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Hammond instead of the home security system.
Even though there is legitimate value in showing off signs and decals from respected residential security experts such as ADT®, it isn't enough to dissuade all burglars. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with a range of additional security components. It seems like much less of a gamble than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Hammond.
Back-Up Your Hammond Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs could deter intrusion at times, It’s best not to count on them as your lone security measure. As an alternative, think about implementing all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be recorded by surveillance as it could be used against them in a legal matter. You should install an outdoor camera system that oversees typical access points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most thieves will enter by way of obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event a device is triggered, your security system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s a fact that a great deal of robberies occur in broad daylight when individuals are at work, you must also have a plan to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically around your access points will immediately illuminate criminal activity and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locks will update you if an individual attempts to engage your door. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by offering a visual perspective. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation device, smart light bulbs are able to be customized to a set routine or activated easily from your smartphone. Smart lights make it appear that you are present and help discourage thieves.
Start Planning Your Total Home Protection Package
Why run the risk that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Hammond when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home security system? Call (219) 207-5149 or submit the following form to request assistance. You may select from a number of solutions at budget-friendly rates or customize your system to your needs.